Skip to main content

1:51 AM

Okay so, I'd like to mark this moment of my life. (ihapasihsokserius)

So, it's 1:51 AM on Friday, 15 December 2017. The year actually comes to an end that I couldn't believe it. It's not like this year is really something or 2018 will be something (idk tho).  But I'd like to put a mark, here, that 2017 has been a very I-can't-find-the-right-word year of my life. I'm 21 this year, and life has been hitting me so hard that I could barely handle it.

Let's just say that 2017 is the WORST year of my current existence :))

I've felt great pain from a lot of things and those pain have constantly attacked me on the same place, and sometime on the same time, that I honestly truly completely seriously wish I could stop participating in life. I have failed on so many things. I have failed my future, my friendship, my love, my family, my dream, myself, myself, myself, I've failed me. (This is so alay but this is my cyber property so shush you!)

But,

that's not why I'm here now.

I've decided to write this because today I feel so sincerely happy, I thought I've forgotten how to feel it but, here I am today. Feeling so hacking blessed upon little things that have saved me. But then again, this happiness I'm feeling right now, has got me anxious upon silly things.

I'll tell you what. Today (or yesterday whatever) I barely went out of my house. Basically I'm just sitting here in my room, doing stuff on my phone, and I laugh A LOT. Like, a lot til my voice becomes hoarse now lol. I am so feeling blessed and happy to the point that I wonder what if I get too happy then life will turn me upside down again later? What if I'm too happy that later I'll be too sad to function again? I'm just, I know I can't be happy forever and ever, but I really don't want to go back there ever again. I'm just, I don't want to be too sad again, you get what I mean?

But still, I hope I will find lights again when I get down later, like I found them too a month ago. (woa benar juga!)


Love always,
2:20 AM






bonus picture bcs why not

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Like an Existentialist by Savannah Brown

There are many theories as to how we came to be I’m not sure which one I believe. Did we appear as dually flickering lights above the hazy skyline— fluttering, distant, choking on a stifling fog First, solitary decades of life as a lukewarm utterance whispering, “Oh what is this emptiness?” Hybrid gesturing suggesting half isn’t missing, but whole. But someday, when beacons collide, not coincidence but prophecy, wrenching claims of meant to be The sparks erupt, in ultraviolet chaos—volcanic, raging, a mighty wallop of color and sound, a shattering cry of belonging splitting time itself. I don’t think so. I don’t think I was born to love anyone except myself, but even that, some days, I’m not sure is true. I don’t think our initials are carved into anything immortal. Let alone battered into the very cosmos The air didn’t—lock into place upon out arrival, awaiting the moment our silhouettes would one day fill the empty space I

#ESCAPRIL Day 29. May Flowers

Anime Review: Chihayafuru (not a pro review so go away)

((May contain spoiler so go away)) (( disclaimer: I don't own the pictures)) (((I'm just a fan okay so shut it))) I feel bad being this rude not to write more detailed information about this anime (too bad this is not goodreads hiksu). I mean you can always find them in Wikipedia right. But I will do give brief (the super subjective ones) information due to my respect towards the authors. orz  Title : Chihayafuru  ( ちはやふる). It has no literal meaning so you have to watch it til the very end to understand it hahaa. Author + Illustrator [manga] : Yuki Suetsugu. You can check out the rest writers and directors of the anime on Wiki-san. Genre : Drama, romance, and sports (karuta)---says the Wiki-san (which I don't quite agree). As for me, Chihayafuru has sports (kaaaruta bakkari lol), slight drama especially on the karuta match (I mean a sport anime without drama is like watching a regular match right), and friendship genre. Chihaya makes this anime becomes