Skip to main content

another Sav's (sorry I can't seem to stop)


Have you ever found this one thing on internet that it feels SO relatable in the weirdest way yet SO accurate? This is so random and definitely different in term of meaning in so many levels but let me say this just once,

I am SO Savannah Brown.

Of course, unfortunately, I don't inherit her wits, her beauty, her intelligence, her courage, her pretty little mind and everything. I feel like she and I, somehow, have this similar system, that we're kind of trapped in it, and hating it, and all.
And personally, I AM relieved for I know now, that somebody out there, somebody that beautiful, is doing awesome. Struggled, but still awesome and beautiful and all.

Okay I talk nonsense in centered alignment it's weird, so kthxbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#ESCAPRIL Day 10. Femininity

#ESCAPRIL Day 29. May Flowers

I've just finished watching Arrival

And…I have this weird complicated thoughts upon  fate  I’m trying hard to fathom into constellation. Fate is somehow and always been mysterious and all. The concept of fate itself is so full of pros and cons. But I don’t talk religions here, even when I’m talking about God’s divine. I’m concerning about mine, and mine only bcs, well, this is my cyber property and I’m a self centered biatch, so, yeah. How does fate works? Can I map down its pattern? Is my fate what’s best for me? If it is, then it should’ve fulfilled my expectation bcs I’m the only one, aside from God, who knows what makes me happy. So, to find the possible answer, I have to find its pattern. And to find its pattern is to look upon my past bcs fate  worked  there. What was my fate then? Oh, let me give a simple example: I got into X school that allowed me to meet the best people I’ve ever encountered in my life. I didn’t really like the school before, and  expected  to get in to another...