Skip to main content

Boring Life Update: Deathanniversary July 2018

It's not like there was actually SOMEBODY out there who waited for this little update,

lol seriously.

But it's been like what? Two months already? Two months since the last time I posted anything in this little sanctuary of mine. I'd like to make an update for myself. Of course. Because I'm self-centered, I like drowning in my own puddle as much as I can't get myself out of it even if I'm hardly breathing within, so yea,

So what I had been doing for these past two months, mostly includes, wait for it: a thesis. Yes, you are allowed to laugh.

2018 is basically my second chance to start over with my messy depressive unproductive crappy life of failure last year, so, yea. What I can finally say now is, my thesis is done.....poorly. But it's done, that's like thousand times better than an undone one. I'm not quite proud of it, I know I could've done better but seems like 2017 devil still lingers over my body so, yea.Wait, you're right. I'm blaming a failed responsibility to another fictional creature my head just made, nice. Nice, old victim-player, me. Oh I hate you so much

I also happened to pass my undergraduate thesis defense on June 28th 2018, safely. And hereby I attach a picture of ugly me, awkwardly holding a pot of pretty flowers with a super runny nose, blotchy face, freshly out from the toilet after throwing up a-year-grudged anxiety within, and a happy smile.

Okay, enough with the unpopular story about my thesis. Before I lost interest in this update, I just want to tell you that it's July. My hell starts with this month last year, and my life feels on its verge back then. Oke ini alay, but whatever, I'm tired of hating myself for being alay all the time let's just grimly accept it for now. Well, in case you haven't noticed, that is why I put that the deathanniversary on the title. July 10th 2017. I know it's nonsense, I'm secretly hoping it is, but these days were not my best days.

I'm haunted.

Funny enough because the one who's dead was me, so, what? Did I haunt myself? I don't know. Don't ask me. I don't know. This time I don't know how to turn off the switch when I'm going bad. This time I can't even use Arashi as my happy pills. This time I'm fkd up. Delicious, mmm. Old friend.

Look at me. So emotional already. Am I even an INTJ? I'm 100% sure of my I N and J, but somehow my T is drunk most of the time that F takes over its place. What am I even talking about?

I gotta stop being an icehole to my beloved friends and accept life and move on from grief and strive the best version of myself and shake off the devils on my back and be fine and be decently functioned and alive. I know, life is fair because it's unfair to anybody, which is stupid because why wouldn't it choose to be fair to anybody and be eventually fair in pleasant way. Of course it's only came from a fainthearted loser like me who's so weak at handling life and constantly make up lies to balance things around. And God hates me. I don't deserve love, why do nice people keep giving me one when I can't even give them the same. Oh I hate you.

I'll probably delete this post in the morning if my T thinks it's way too cringey, I know.



I GOTTA MOVE ON FROM GRIEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFF I NEED TO BE PROPERLY FUNCTIONED PLEASE LET ME LIVEEEEE





Half-alive,
L.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Like an Existentialist by Savannah Brown

There are many theories as to how we came to be I’m not sure which one I believe. Did we appear as dually flickering lights above the hazy skyline— fluttering, distant, choking on a stifling fog First, solitary decades of life as a lukewarm utterance whispering, “Oh what is this emptiness?” Hybrid gesturing suggesting half isn’t missing, but whole. But someday, when beacons collide, not coincidence but prophecy, wrenching claims of meant to be The sparks erupt, in ultraviolet chaos—volcanic, raging, a mighty wallop of color and sound, a shattering cry of belonging splitting time itself. I don’t think so. I don’t think I was born to love anyone except myself, but even that, some days, I’m not sure is true. I don’t think our initials are carved into anything immortal. Let alone battered into the very cosmos The air didn’t—lock into place upon out arrival, awaiting the moment our silhouettes would one day fill the empty space I

#ESCAPRIL Day 29. May Flowers

Anime Review: Chihayafuru (not a pro review so go away)

((May contain spoiler so go away)) (( disclaimer: I don't own the pictures)) (((I'm just a fan okay so shut it))) I feel bad being this rude not to write more detailed information about this anime (too bad this is not goodreads hiksu). I mean you can always find them in Wikipedia right. But I will do give brief (the super subjective ones) information due to my respect towards the authors. orz  Title : Chihayafuru  ( ちはやふる). It has no literal meaning so you have to watch it til the very end to understand it hahaa. Author + Illustrator [manga] : Yuki Suetsugu. You can check out the rest writers and directors of the anime on Wiki-san. Genre : Drama, romance, and sports (karuta)---says the Wiki-san (which I don't quite agree). As for me, Chihayafuru has sports (kaaaruta bakkari lol), slight drama especially on the karuta match (I mean a sport anime without drama is like watching a regular match right), and friendship genre. Chihaya makes this anime becomes